Free Copernisis Search

The free Copernisis search

Re: Free Copernisis Search

Postby kitkit » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:25 pm

hmm just looked through your ramisis pics.. i see what you mean about another crack about a foot higher than where you found yours! how annoying if it is there!!!!
kitkit
Isis Ramisis 5%

Postby ScottyBot » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 am

Hi All

Have been following this one since it was launched (but never made it out to the area and probably won't be able to) Reading back I don't think anyone's mentioned the entry in the White Admiral GeoCache online log on 29/10/05 which mentions "a little horse with three wheels" - that together with the desert diamonds mentioned in the original cache contents description seems to point to this being near this GeoCache which is described as "under a large stone" - the Toposcope perhaps?

Anyone already checked this out or on their way up there soon?

:)

S
Isis 1 Solved - 5% Club member - Gold Coin
Ramisi5 Solved - 5% & 1% Club Member
Copernisis Solved - 5% & 1% Club Member
Tessarisis Solved - 5% Club member
500 Club Member
ScottyBot
Isis Ramisis Copernisis Tessarisis 5%

Postby kitkit » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:19 pm

hey Scottybot, we've checked over the toposcope, it was the next thing we tried after the pillar on first trip. We found the Geocache too which is under a large stone near to the toposcope, and we searched around that too.
But we have looked into the 3 horse bit and found that a horse hitched up can be called a Wheeler, so we looked into hitches and well what could be used but not really found anything that screams out at us.
bugging us now! think Steve has moved onto an Isis free search to have a break! lol
kitkit
Isis Ramisis 5%

Postby Lodgecrest » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Anyone checked the small trees out yet? 8)
Lodgecrest
Isis Tessarisis 5%

Postby kitkit » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:58 pm

we haven't, we kind of couldn't figure how the clue linked to the trees.. there are a couple which could be checked but once you've done them, there's then too many lower down and surrounding to check. Hopefully we'll get to check again soon.. it's a bit too chilly (to go by bike too!), I'm just in process of moving into my mums and about to start a 2nd job on monday :-/ ugh to have the freedom and time like back in uni...
kitkit
Isis Ramisis 5%

Postby Explorations » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Has anyone gone back to this place? Went there today and searched everywhere, including checking out the ledge using a camera. Nothing though. Is there a way of checking this one to see if it is still there, since all of the posts in this forum are from a few years ago now! The amount of people that have been up there must surely mean the odds on it still being there are pretty low?
Cheers!
Explorations

Postby Explorations » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Furthermore, also found the geocache. There is a gold coin in there, but it is plastic, and not the one for this search surely! Left it there either way. After further review of my pictures, which aren't that good due to rain, I saw that the copper lightning conductor has been removed. In an earlier search picture in which a member found the ramisis coin, this conductor is clearly present as a strip leading to the higher level. Think it must have been taken for scrap..as well as some of the lead letters on the monument. Shame!
Either way, this leads me to the conclusion that this place has been absolutely pored over by people, most I reckon are unconnected with this search. Likelihood of the coin being there now...not holding out much hope :(
Explorations

Previous

Return to The Copernisis Search