Pyramids/keys questions

News about forthcoming pyramids and coins

Pyramids/keys questions

Postby Flo » Sat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Hello,

I have some questions about physical pyramids. I thought that the key I received was able to open any real pyramid, wasn't it? Well, I found -by chance- a pyramid in a shop (sorry, I won't tell you where^^). I was working since a few months on 2 or 3 other pyramids and I had no idea about the password of this one. Since I had no key the first time I visited the shop, I went another time and asked the seller if someone had already claimed the gold coin. Nobody there knew how exactly the game worked, so I explained them that if I were the first to open their pyramid I could take the gold coin inside only if I had the password, which I had not. But, as nobody could tell me if it had been opened or not, one of the sellers took my key and tried to open the pyramid but it refused to work. Then another seller phoned to SW and asked Andrew about the game rules. Andrew confirmed that the gold coin was still inside and needed the password to be claimed.

So: I'm working on this pyramid now. But, even if I find the password, my key won't open the pyramid. Can anybody tell me if it is normal?
Please, forgive my broken English: I'm french ;)
Flo
Isis 5%

Re: Pyramids/keys questions

Postby Toxophilite » Sat May 18, 2013 6:04 pm

It might be related to the problem discussed in this thread that came up a few years ago.
Toxophilite
Isis Ramisis Copernisis 5%

Re: Pyramids/keys questions

Postby Flo » Mon May 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Exact! Thank you very much Toxo, I had previously read this post but I had forgotten it. If the pyramidkeeper see that the key can't open his pyramid, he might think that I don't have the good key... That's what the sellers thought when I came last time, they believed that it was a wrong key and that I had to solve another riddle to receive the good one^^ (in fact, they were almost right, since I had not the password...)
Please, forgive my broken English: I'm french ;)
Flo
Isis 5%

Return to Pyramids and Gold Coins